Friday, July 1, 2016

Gratitude Day 54 - Cameras


As I look through photos, I feel in many ways like I am teleporting to other times and places in my mind.
Especially when I am gazing upon photos of years long gone, 
all of a sudden I step through history. 

All the emotions, the wonder, the amazement.

This wonderful gift that the camera has given us.

I love how I can walk around and take photos and capture the sights that move me.

The beauty of nature, the joy of others or the new experiences a day may bring.

I am so grateful for cameras, for gifting us a whole new way to share a story.

I'm grateful for the happiness they bring me by viewing the photos they birth and for the physicality of allowing me to capture life.

I am so grateful for cameras

xoxo...Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment