Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Gratitude Day 78-94 - Catching Up

I choose to not look at it like I am behind on posts, but rather that I get the opportunity 
to do a rainbow of appreciation for all the things that I am grateful in my life!

I am so grateful for:

78.  The love of my family
79.  The yummy feeling of clean sheets when your climb into bed
80.  Encouragement from friends even when I doubt myself
81.  Diving under waves and feeling the ocean wash my thoughts away
82.  Successfully completing a really difficult task
83.  My first cup of coffee in the morning
84.  Showers!
85.  Art, drawing, painting creating in anyway and the joy that comes from it
86.  Road trips, new places and experiencing more of this amazing planet
87.  Having a safe, loving place to call home
88.  Getting to enjoy the creations that others have spent their time and energy on 
89.  The regeneration of the planet and the cycles of life
90.  Technology that lets me connect with others all around the world
91.  Having goals and a vision to move towards to make life more meaningful and exciting
92.  Looking into the eyes of the one you love, no words needed.
93.  Transportation, wonderful devices that take me where I want to go
94,  Toys, games and things that keep me feeling like a kid inside

xoxo...Becca .... (and rainbows too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment