Sunday, August 23, 2020

Know The Players And The Game And Decide If You Want To Play


 I say this all the time - This is a planet with free will and your right to choose. 

It may not feel like it all the time but if we begin to pull out of the programming and the limiting beliefs, we will actually realize that we have made choices, lots of choices. 

What we don't realize is our subconscious is actually dictating these choices for us based on our past, our programming, our belief systems, our ancestors teachings and our soul contracts. 

We are literally like an operating system overrun by programs.

But when we begin to learn the game, the players and that it's not really as scary as we've made it out to be to say NO!.... we can start to make choices from our truth, our heart and our own sovereignty.

We have the right to take our consciousness back, our rights back and our planet back! We just have to start choosing. Choosing to know the truth, the players and the game..... 

Then you decide if you want to play or not. 


Tell me, do you want to play this game?


1 comment:

  1. I am ready! This is the time to embrace ALL of me and allow ALL of me to play. Thank you for creating a space to explore. I won’t be able to connect on zoom tonight due to a schedule change. I will make space to participate energetically and fully on my heart.

    ReplyDelete