Saturday, July 30, 2016

Gratitude Day 72 - Dolphins

I was in the moment today, so I have no photos of my bliss of pure connection with the dolphins I surfed with today.

A momma and baby swam around me today. As they would surface, the sound of their breath calmed
and excited me all at the same time.

What a beautiful day it was. Surfing with over fifteen dolphins as they cruised back and forth across the waters, the babies playfully enjoying the day.

And as the evening came about, their activity changed as they went into feeding mode. They jumped and circled and created a great sight to behold.

The birds were pretty happy about joining in with them too!

I am so grateful for our ocean family. I am so grateful that the dolphins shared their love with me today!

xoxo...Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment