Friday, August 5, 2016

Gratitude Day 74 - Meditation

Sometimes I have to stop and appreciate that my body takes care of things like my heart beat and breathing without any thinking on my part. Because there are times when I forget to do the most simple basic things that are essential to my health, life and well-being....like meditating!

Meditation, aside from surfing, has been the single most important health tool that has allowed me to align with wellness on every level. Especially emotional and mental wellness. 

  • It is the time that I connect with my soul.
  • It is when clarity comes though processes of illumination and understanding.
  • It is when I tap into my chakras and energy systems
  • It is how I "see" places I am leaking energy, running old unserving patterns or cording.
  • It is when I reclaim my breath and breathe with intention!
  • And it is when I can hear my true voice clearly

Meditation has been the best tool to help me get through my stressors and challenges. 

I am so grateful for meditation, for slowing down, and for listening to my soul's voice and aligning on a continual basis through this magnificent tool. 

xoxo...Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment