Thursday, January 8, 2015

Keeping Motivated + Days Off

I am pleased to say that juicing ahead has really been working great for me.  I'm able to start my day with a glass of delicious nutrient dense juice and not bother the family with the noise from the juicer. 

What didn't seem to work so well for me was my days off.  I found myself making more cooked food choices than normal. This may have been due to colder weather too but I just think I just got lazy. Hmmm...

But that is ok because maybe the pain my stomach from snacking on a couple of onion rings off of Tom's plate is just what I needed to keep on track with what I really want,  which is awesome fresh fruits and veggies!

Here is my jam packed juice blend that I juiced to last me three days



4 cucumbers
1 huge bag of kale
1 beet
1 bunch of celery
4 green apples
1 large ginger
3 lemons
6 carrots



This made about 1/2 gallon of juice.
It tastes really fresh and great with the lemon and ginger.

And I just keep remembering that there is no messing up on this lifestyle.  Just always doing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment