Sunday, May 22, 2016

Gratitude Day 15 - Fun

You know you are having fun when you forget to take out your phone and take a picture of the moment!


... & more importantly, you forget about your phone altogether.

When I was a kid we used to move a lot. This meant that I was always having to make new friends, or probably more correctly, figure out how to fit in. 

I remember seeing best friends together and thinking that was so cool. How great it must be to have that special someone that got all your innuendos and jokes. 

It took me a long time to realize that it was me that was holding myself back from joining in on all the fun, not my circumstance. Sure, having a long history with someone is great, but that isn't the requirement to having real connection and fun with someone. 

When I learned how to be transparent with myself, I opened myself to being transparent with others. This was one of the biggest key factors in freeing myself from the myth that I needed to "fit in" in the first place. 


All the fears of judgment, shyness, insecurities etc. started to fade away. 

Thank goodness for the mirror that showed me that I was the one barking in my own face. 

Our world is a mirror reflection of our perception!


Laughter,
Fun
Child like freedom
In the moment
Fun
Talk about everything & nothing
Playful
Fun

I am so grateful to share this fun with the new friends I meet and the friends that I have known through the years. 

I am so grateful for the healing recharge of mind body and spirit when we just let go and have fun!












No comments:

Post a Comment