Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Gratitude Day 18 - Stretching

When I wake up in the morning, and my body begins to move.
It lets me know about the way I slept or how heavy the physical demands were the previous day.

Starting the day with conscious movement and breath, opening the muscles to more oxygen and circulation is such a blessing.

Saying good morning, hello and then let's go!

This special time that I take to check in. To let my body update me on how things are going has been one of my most valued rituals. 

And throughout the day, any chance I get, I stretch and breathe.

Stretch and breathe, breathe and stretch.

They go together so perfectly and give me the opportunity to check in and reset on so many levels. 

Stretching has so many benefits for the body. 

Here are my top 10 reasons I am so grateful for stretching....


  1. Helps my mood
  2. Keeps me from injuries
  3. Increases circulation
  4. Builds strength
  5. Endorphins!
  6. Boosts my metabolism
  7. Brings me back into the present moment 
  8. Reminds me to breathe
  9. Self awareness & self care
  10. More energy through the day

What are your rituals for self care? 

I hope stretching is one of them :-)

xoxo...Becca







No comments:

Post a Comment