Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Gratitude Day 32 - Receiving Knowledge


There is a phrase, "When the student is ready, the teacher will  come."

This has been a profound statement for me because I do feel that when we are ready to receive the knowledge, the information will present itself to us.

Being on an internal quest of the full integration and understanding of self, has led me through many doorways that have opened up because of a new idea.

Ideas that come from meditation or from inspiration shared.

I am not sure how it is for you when you download new information, but I tend to feel like I have just stepped through a new portal.

Boom...Expansion - and now, a whole new universe of awareness.

I almost feel as if until that moment, I have been running blind and clueless, and now all of a sudden I can "see" all these things I have been unknowingly doing (or not doing).

As I experience this upgrade into my internal belief system, I feel myself mentally running as fast as I can, to understand it all as completely as possible.

It really is so fascinating to me every time it happens.

This transformation that occurs from a thought...

I get to be the watcher and observer of myself in a state of growth.

...and all the emotions that can surface in this new space.

In some ways I feel like I am addicted to self-growth.  This cycle that continually brings forth the "Ahhaa!" moments, the "Oh my gods!" and the "Wow's!".

I really am so grateful to be open to receive knowledge and to be open to growth.

And I am so grateful that the knowledge is always there, waiting and ready for me to say "I'm ready!"

xoxo...Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment