Saturday, June 11, 2016

Gratitude Day 35 - Finding Treasures

Discovering the unexpected. 
                      And being open to receive
There is something magical about living life in the attitude of gratitude.

Waking up in the morning and feeling the new day. Being grateful to be alive. The gift of a new day open to possibilities that I choose. 

As I go through my day I am filled with happiness for the little treasures that I discover. And they are all the sweeter because I am not looking for them, but I am always ready for them.

Things like discovering the most fantastic trees.
magnificent flowers,
                                                     breathtaking vistas 
meaningful connections

And even fun symbolic things, like magic numbers. 11:11, 3:33 and so on. 


Cleaning the house and organizing leads to great finds too...

As I was unpacking our son's backpack and putting it away for the summer, I reached inside and found a treasure that left me in complete awe and heart filled joy. It took my breath away and had me spilling over with amazement all at the same time.

A drawing that he had made. A true treasure that I am so grateful to have found! 

Maybe this is part of the joy that came from the childhood game of hide and seek. Or the fun in the fantasy of pirates finding treasure. It is about the joy of the surprise. 

All the small treasures in life make for a treasured life. 

They are everywhere, in every place I turn, my heart is connected to the love, the joy and the wondrous way the universe keeps us all surprised and entertained. 

What does attitude of gratitude create for you?

xoxo...Becca








No comments:

Post a Comment