Sunday, June 19, 2016

Gratitude Day 43 - Fathers

In the closing of a day honoring fathers, I just wanted to express another note of gratitude and appreciation of the masculine.

The energy that brings balance to the feminine.

There is beauty of the bringing of both together, and the balancing of the masculine and feminine within self.

I am so grateful to the fathers that have shared their love, support, strength and wisdom.

Be they our own, or the fathers of others, I am so grateful for those that uphold the energy that shows us how to embrace the balance within.

And I am so grateful for my own father who molded so much of my life in both polarities, and my amazing husband who has shown me a greater path to wholeness and healing within.

I am so grateful for the fathers in my life....

xoxo...Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment