Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Gratitude Day 52 - Dancing



Twirl my mood away, let the music fill  me as my body expresses the language of my soul.

What a joy to clear a space and dance.

Sometimes at home we will just turn on the music and let our living room or dining room become the dance floor.

Or sometimes out in nature with headphones on. To the rest of the world I may look like a silent dancer...but in my world there are layers of dimensions that I explore through movement and joy.

I love the way that it brings a smile to my face.
I love the feeling of the flow, being in the zone . Tapped in to the beat....all thoughts fade away.

For that moment I am in a whole new place. There is just the purity of the moment.

It is fun to know that our body can change our state of mind and our state of mind can change our body. So in that makes dancing like the magic remedy for instant mood change.

I am so grateful for dancing. For movement.

So the next time we are feeling low... what a great thing to remember....that dancing can lift us up and turn our whole day around.

xoxo...Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment