Saturday, October 17, 2015

Clean Language Can Change Your Life

Clean Language - Clean Questions



Hey Everyone! This has been one of those powerful language tools that I feel blessed to have incorporated into my thoughts.



This video helps to explain it so well and it was one that led me on the path to learn more about this super effective healing tool that I have have applied it to just about every aspect of what I do. I will never experience metaphors the same again!





To learn more about Clean Language check out Judy Rees's website at  http://learncleanlanguage.com/

She has been sharing this great information passed on from David Grove who created this tecnique. His wish before he transitioned on, was to share it with everyone for free....so pass it on!

IN-JOY & HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment