Friday, June 17, 2016

Gratitude Day 41 - Water

As I sit here and quench my thirst, I feel such a deep appreciation and gratitude for
the element that comprises the majority of what we are.

Water, the second most important necessity of life after breath.

The metaphor for so many of the visual expressions that touch upon emotion, fluidity and the ebb and flow of life.

I am so grateful for the water that cleanses me, that hydrates me and that cradles me.

I am so grateful for the water that I am that is able to feel the gravitational pull of the moon, the planets and the energies of our very own planet Earth.

Refreshing, healing, yet powerful enough to cut a canyon through the earth.

The element I aspire to be so much like.

Water...I am so grateful.

xoxo...Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment