Sunday, August 7, 2016

Gratitude Day 77 - Organization


We have recently had a huge shift occur in our life. As the saying goes, the only constant in life is change, so we are shifting gears a bit but still rolling.

This transition time is filled with more emotions than I can express. We have been dealing with such an extreme of injustice from the court system and to say it wears on your health is an understatement.

So as we process what we have gone through, we are taking a moment to recuperate mentally, physically and emotionally. We have some exciting things that we are about to launch but before we dive head first into this new adventure, we are letting our adrenals take a break and recharge.

Part of this process has been organizing the house again.

I find it to be one of the most therapeutic things for me and honestly, I am always surprised by how good it feels to get reorganized. Maybe it is my personality type but I know that energetically there is a great benefit to a clean working or living space.

I am so appreciative of organization and everything having a place. Sure the place may change since life likes to move around a bit, but I am so grateful for the clarity, calm and peace that comes from an organized space.

xoxo...Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment